There are plenty of changes and new in the works at our parent company, Nouveau Designs LLC. Recently, we set up a fulfillment center in Spokane, Washington which is where Mold Market brand molds are manufactured. This means most orders ship the same day as received. That's a big plus in our minds.
Now that the hectic move is over, we are concentrating on our new line of chalk paints. We are in the process of testing, testing and then more testing. The results are exceptional and we plan to launch this new product within the next two weeks.
If you are not familiar with chalk paints, let me share with you what this amazing product can do.
- This non-carcinogenic paint covers everything, no kidding! It can be use on glass, metal, wood, leather, Formica, concrete and even fabric.
- With this paint, you can literally start and finish a piece of furniture within a day.
- No prep work (like sanding) is required.
- Paint colors can be layered to achieve a distressed look (shabby chic) to your project.
- 28 colors available
- Colors can be blended to create a custom color
- One pint of paint will easily cover up to 50 square feet. If you think in the terms of furniture, that's two dressers.
- Water-based, so it cleans up easily with water.
A one-pint container of Mold Market Chalk Paint retails for $22.95 and a 4-ounce jar retails at $9.95.
We will also offer a line of Metallic Dusting Powders to enhance the finished look of your chalk painted projects.
Take a look at some of the furniture and projects we have done with these awesome paints.