Here are a few of the soaps made by Sophie Soap Chick. Instructions to make Robo-Soaps are given below. These soaps are perfectly sized for little hands.
Here's What You Need:
- Mold Market's Robot Mold
- Water Dissolving Paper ( to print Robot Chest Parts)
- Fragrance Oil and Soap Colorants
- Clear and white Soap Base
- Alcohol Spray
- Soap Injector Tool
- To make the robot, melt 7 cubes of Clear Soap Base in the microwave. Heat in a glass measuring cup in short bursts of heat until melted. The pouring temperature should be about 140 degrees.
- Print and cut out Robot Chest Parts using the Water Dissolving Paper (instructions included
- Select chest designs and colors to coordinate with the color of the eyes, hands, feet, and main body. So depending on what design you choose, pick a color that corresponds with it.
- If you want to keep the robot plain, pour a thin layer of Clear Soap Base and once almost set, gently lay the cut out of the robot chest down in that area and spray the alcohol spray on the back to make it lay properly. Once that was close to being set, continue with another layer of clear and repeat until finished filling the mold.
- If you want the eyes, feet, and hands to be another color: melt a cube of White Soap Base and mix that with the color of your choice and add fragrance. Use the Soap Injector Tool to fill in those areas.
- When these areas have set up, pour a layer of clear soap base and follow the above steps to get your perfect robot.
- If you wanted to have a shine through of color as well you would continue with all the above steps and once you are at the last level to pour, use a color instead of clear.
No matter what way you choose, you can’t go wrong with this awesome mold!
Click here to save the PDF file for robot parts to print onto the GPE Water Dissolving Paper.