Saturday, December 15, 2012

Magic Christmas Elf: Idea #10




Somehow the elves found the grandkids tote filled with experiment stuff. They really made a mess of the kitchen, but nearly as much mess as the kids did. They decided to play scientists after finding their elves. Dear me, I don't think I've ever seen so much Paprika on the floor or kitchen sink.


I guess even elves have to wear glasses to read. Freckles borrowed a pair of my glasses to read the experiment book left for the kids.

Not only did the kids' elves make a mess, they solicited the help of the Annabelle elves to open cupboards to find secret ingredients for the experiments.

There was salt, paprika, garlic powder, tarragon... and various other pantry goodies used to fill test tubes and bottles.


 




The kids had a blast this morning and were thrilled to put on their personalized scientist lab coats purchased earlier this year.

No comments: