Monday, November 05, 2012

Magic Christmas Elves: Arrival 2012



Magic Christmas Elf on the Shelf Ideas

I'm gearing up for the 2012 arrival of my grand kids Magic Elves. Every year, I devise a new arrival plan to keep things interesting. In past years, the elves have arrived by sleigh, in parachutes, and wearing ice skates. This year they arrive inside a pillow case with a Christmas outfit for each grand child.

The pillow case will be tied up like a Santa sack and hidden inside the house. The above signs will be placed in the middle of the great room floor once the kids are sleeping. The elves arrival at my daughter's house; she plans on getting up early and cracking the front door for the elves entry.


Magic Christmas Elf on the Shelf Ideas

The floor signs don't point in any particular direction, but that's the whole idea. The kids aren't sure where to start looking. The elf hiding places will be designated by Mommy and I'm sure she'll make it interesting.

I purchased inexpensive white pillow cases on Amazon along with personalized elf iron-on transfers from a shop on Etsy. I will post a picture of the finished pillow cases once the iron-on transfers arrive.

The elf arrival cards were designed and printed in MS Publisher.

No comments: