Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Day Nine: 2011 Magic Elf Countdown

Pin It


My, my, my... Olivia's elf, Giggles, decided to shower and put on make-up during the night. Fischer's elf decided to read A Redneck Christmas story to all of his toy friends. Take note the celebrity Buzz Lightyear showed up for the reading.


Carson's elf, Dimples, thought skateboarding in the house was a great idea. Not so sure what mommy thought about that. A nutcracker friend also joined in on the play time. Take note of the skateboard in the nutcracker's hand.

These elf events were not on the calendar I prepared for my daughter. They were her ideas and pretty clever. As a full-time working mommy of three, she counts on her own mommy to help her with elf ideas :)). I'm glad she had a moment to be creative with the elves.

The kids each received a light up snow globe from their elves (purchased at Kohl's on sale).



No comments: