Thursday, December 09, 2010

STRUT YOUR STUFF: SherrisScentsandSoys

What an amazing Candy Cane soap. And, it's scented with none other than, YEP, you guessed it, candy cane fragrance! I will be ordering a few bars today from Sherri's Etsy shop for stocking stuffers. There's still time... so check out some of the other cool soaps Sherri offers.

This is an Oatmeal soap made with one of our Mold Market molds. It's scented with oatmeal, milk and honey fragrance and also contains goat's milk.

Lump of Coal Soap: A must have for that naughty boy or girl on your Christmas list. These Lumps of Coal soaps contain genuine activated charcoal. The activated charcoal helps to lightly buff and detoxify the skin. How fun to give and not to mention very useful.

2 comments:

Sherris Scents and Soys said...

Thank you so much for featuring my soaps! I am truly honored.
Happy holidays,
Sherri

Denise said...

Hi Sherri. I'm excited to receive the soaps I ordered from your store. I think the grand kids will get a kick out of putting the Lump of Coal soaps in Poppy's Christmas stocking! I'm going to type up a list from Santa listing all the reasons that Poppy was naughty this year. It should be fun.