Monday, October 05, 2009

A Shout Out to 2VirgosDesigns Esty Shop

Mold Market Christmas Wreath Soap Mold
These beautiful soaps were made by Esty shop owner 2 Virgo Designs using the Mold Market Holiday Wreath mold. If you're looking to purchase ready-made soap for holiday gifts, I encourage you to pay a visit to this Etsy store. At the time of this post, there were 6 in stock so you'll want to snatch them up before the holiday rush.

Does this soap inspire you to make your own? Then you will want to view the FREE tutorial offered at GoPlanetEarth.com. We provide step-by-step instructions on how to make a holiday wreath soap using the Mold Market soap mold.

3 comments:

2 Virgos Designs said...

Thank you so much for the Shout Out Denise! I just received notification that you posted this or I would have replied sooner. I love this soap mold, it is easy to work with and the soaps pop out easily. I have sold a number of these already. Just beautiful and Santa will love them!

Anonymous said...

Very Very Pretty!

Amy said...

Oh wow! I have been a fan of this blog for some time as I enjoy my journey in soaping...how happy was i do see my fellow teammate featured!! 2VirgosDesigns is a member of www.handmadelouisiana.com and one of several soapers on the team! I am so happy for you!!
Thanks Denise!