Sunday, October 19, 2008

Tips on Making Melt & Pour Soapsicles

I have repeatedly received emails asking for tips on how-to make melt and pour soapsicles. GoPlanet sells the pop mold kit and those purchasing it are wanting help with how to make the soaps and how to release the finished soaps from the mold. Hopefully, this video will offer pointers.

We tested all GoPlanet melt and pour soap bases and found all work well. As this video instructional shows, the soaps will release quite easily when using just a standard kitchen knife. You'll want to watch the video for the details.

Our small soap bags work are the perfect size for wrapping this soap. We used a crinkle soap cutter (we used one from this set) to take a bite from the fudge bar. It was so realistic that my 2 1/2 year old grandaughter actually tried to bite into the soap even though we told her it was soap.


These are such fun soaps and a great hit with kids. I'm planning on doing a batch in December with the gals in my 'Girls Night Out' soap group. Hope you enjoy!

Watch the video:

1 comment:

Pajama Mama said...

That was great! I didn't realize you guy sold the great popsicle molds! I am inspired to give it a try!